Mullen Coughlin is a highly successful law firm focused exclusively on representing organizations in the context of data privacy. It provides counsel to organizations investigating and responding to data privacy events under a complex framework, defends organizations in third-party claims allegedly arising out of a data privacy incident, and assists organizations in ensuring compliance with contractual and legal requirements regarding data security. Located in Wayne/King of Prussia, PA, we have a fun, fast-paced environment and family spirit. Growing fast, we are looking for a new member to join our team as a Data Intelligence Specialist. This will be a full-time, non-exempt position, eligible for a full benefit package and generous time off.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to advance your career and develop innovative solutions while working with a great team, we’d like to speak with you!
- Provide timely status reports and updates to your manager about duties and assignments.
- Efficiently interpret and organize sensitive data sets to support legal matters related to data privacy cases.
- Work effectively with teammates in a fast-paced environment meeting hard deadlines and potentially short turnaround times.
- Develop applicable data analytics and processing tools/systems to enable expedited processing of data sets.
- Design and create scalable solutions for data management and other process improvements.
- Support the firm with other database/analytics projects as directed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have highest integrity and the ability to treat confidential information appropriately.
- 1-4 years’ experience working with data management or as a data analyst.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL.
- Programming experience is a plus (Python, .Net etc).
- Experience using source control is a plus (Git).
- BS in Computer Science or related field, a plus but not required.
- Data analytics, big data, and/or other IT certifications, a plus.
- A resourceful problem-solver who seeks out effective and efficient solutions.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (especially Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills; adaptability; and situational sensitivity.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to develop scalable data management solutions.
- Process improvement experience and resourcefulness.
Please submit your resume to and include a short summary about why you’re interested in the role.
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers competitive salary.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.