Mullen Coughlin is a highly successful, fast growing niche law firm focused exclusively on representing organizations facing adverse data privacy events and information security incidents. Committed to rapid incident response to incoming client calls, we wear jeans any day of the week and thrive in a high energy, close-knit, and upbeat office culture! The Firm considers compensation to be very competitive in the market and offers a full benefits* package to eligible employees including flexible healthcare options, generous time off and a 401(k) with employer match. Currently located in the Wayne/King of Prussia PA area, the Firm will move to Devon, PA during the summer of 2020 and we are currently seeking a motivated Administrative Support Specialist to join our growing team.
*Full benefits are available to team members working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Hours: Flexible between 9:00AM – 6:00PM with a minimum 5 hours per day.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide executive level administrative support as guided by the Director of the Administrative Cyber Team.
- Maintain complex calendars and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Meeting/event planning and logistics.
- Maintain large contact database and interact regularly with attorneys and other executives.
- Prepare, deliver and follow up to a variety of personal and professional correspondence.
- Constant triage of email communications.
- Monitor and direct inquiries on multiple phone lines.
- Electronic filing of documents and communications.
- Prepare expense reimbursement reports.
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other administrative tasks and complete special projects as assigned.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or acceptable combination of education and experience in office/corporate setting.
- Experience multi-tasking in highly demanding, interruption-driven work environment.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Strong time management including effective prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to escalate or resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office and ability to learn and utilize other applications.
- Highly discreet with the ability to maintain confidentiality of personal and sensitive information.
To be considered, applicants should submit a resume and short summary about why you’re interested in the role to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in strength in diversity.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States of America.