Mullen Coughlin is a highly successful, fast growing niche law firm focused exclusively on counseling organizations in the context of data privacy, including pre-event planning and compliance, incident response, regulatory investigation, and both single-plaintiff and class action litigation. Committed to rapid and efficient provision of legal counsel to organizations, we thrive in a high energy, close-knit, and upbeat office culture. The Firm pays very competitively in the market and offers a full benefit package, including paid time off, paid maternity and paternity leave, and a generous 401(k) program. Located at 426 West Lancaster Avenue, Devon, PA, Mullen Coughlin’s headquarters is over fifty-six thousand square feet, boasting the latest in technology and security, accommodating the projected continued growth of the firm, and providing all Mullen Coughlin employees access to amenities and resources to further their professional careers, as well as their health and well-being.
The HR Coordinator will provide support to the HR team in the areas of recruitment and retention, on-boarding, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and more.
This non-exempt role is currently 100% remote but eventually must be based in our Devon, PA location.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Under direction from senior HR staff:
• Support the Firm’s recruiting and on-boarding efforts including sourcing, screening, scheduling, etc.
• Carefully maintain data in the Firm’s HCM platform including new hires, separations, employee updates, etc.
• Support various administrative HR functions such as PTO, on-call management, co-wide calendars, performance management, etc.
• Construct and/or maintain various reports/records related to HR programs and processes.
• Process employee separations according to Firm and departmental standards.
• Take a service-based approach responding to employee inquiries, escalating as necessary.
• Pursue professional development opportunities (i.e SHRM/ALA) as approved by the HR Director, relaying relevant information to the HR team.
• Maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Adhering to Firm policies, be an outgoing proponent of the Firm both internally and externally.
• Other tasks and projects as reasonably assigned.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years general HR experience. Law firm or professional services experience helpful but not required.
o Acceptable combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• Technological savvy. Must be proficient with current Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. and adept at learning new technology platforms.
• Experience working in HRIS system(s).
• Familiarity with group health and welfare plans helpful.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Must be able to exercise high levels of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
• Must be willing to accept and adapt to feedback provided by Firm management.
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers a package of competitive compensation and benefits.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.