The IT Coordinator will report to the CIO and perform a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure the smooth delivery of technology services to internal customers and to provide information to staff, Attorneys and Clients on established policies and procedures. The role will focus on computer operations, user and desktop support (hardware and software), helpdesk, and data management. The role is expected to exercise judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and to determine when to refer problems up to the supervisor or next level of support.
This position will train during daytime hours from 8:30am to 5:30pm and will then work an evening shift from 11:30pm to 8:30pm EST. Some travel may be required and a willingness to work occasional flexible shifts including some days, weekends and holidays.
- Desktop Technical support including initial setup and configuration and break fix.
- IT Inventory Management including asset management, new asset intake, creating and applying asset labels
- Systems Support.
- Knowledgebase documentation creation including drafting solutions based on new experiences/issues; new product documentation; creating a supporting document for end user and encouraging end user review and use of documentation.
- Self-Service Portal, adding additional services, building out workflow logic, and encouraging end user self-service.
- Basic ticket handling and remediation and suggesting improvements to ticket management workflow.
- Basic workstation support tasks such as device Imaging and preparation; printer fixes and application issue resolution.
- Basic Scoped Administration including management of movers, joiners, leavers (end user management); account/application provisioning and application changes edits and management.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent with data processing experience, computer operations training, or experience in a multi-operation system or production control environment preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience with computers and experience providing customer service in a technological environment.
- Knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems.
- May be tested on appropriate computer skills as required.
- Ability to obtain CompTia certification (Exam code FC0-U51) within 6 months of initial date of hire.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers competitive salary.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.