Mullen Coughlin is a highly successful, fast growing niche law firm focused exclusively on counseling organizations in the context of data privacy, including pre-event planning and compliance, incident response, regulatory investigation, and both single-plaintiff and class action litigation. Committed to rapid and efficient provision of legal counsel to organizations, we thrive in a high energy, close-knit, and upbeat office culture. The Firm pays very competitively in the market and offers a full benefit package, including paid time off, paid maternity and paternity leave, and a generous 401(k) program. Located at 426 West Lancaster Avenue, Devon, PA, Mullen Coughlin’s headquarters is over fifty-six thousand square feet, boasting the latest in technology and security, accommodating the projected continued growth of the firm, and providing all Mullen Coughlin employees access to amenities and resources to further their professional careers, as well as their health and well-being.
The Marketing Manager will provide thought leadership and execution of the Firm’s Marketing and Public Relations strategies under the direction of the assigned partner. Additionally, this role will assist with the promotion and coordination of the Firm’s corporate social responsibilities programs as well as internal and external communications as requested.
Sampling of Responsibilities:
• Prepare and distribute press releases and other media communications relating to the Firm.
• Coordinate Firm blogs, whitepapers, e-mail alerts and other thought leadership.
• Develop and execute the Firm’s social media strategy to support the Firm’s business development and recruitment marketing.
• Develop and update written marketing materials for the Firm.
• Oversee the maintenance and periodic updates of the Firm’s website.
• Work with Firm presenters and SMEs to develop effective presentation and training materials via Power Point and other presentation technologies.
• Capitalize on relationships with insurance carriers, brokers and other industry partners to ensure optimal participation in speaker panels, conferences and other opportunities to showcase Firm talent.
• Coordinate all Attorney speaking engagements and associated written work product.
• Develop and distribute regular reporting on Firm activities and statistics.
• Assist with the identification and execution of corporate social responsibility functions.
• Coordination of Firm marketing events.
• Other tasks as reasonably assigned.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ corporate marketing experience. Experience in law firms with insurance carrier or insurance broker relationships is greatly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable combination of education and experience.
• Regular collaboration and follow up is required.
• Excellent creativity and writing skills.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Demonstrable ability to manage the Firm’s presence on social media platforms.
• Ability to work independently and comfortable with strategic and tactical responsibilities.
• Proficient in requisite technology (i.e. MS Office, Adobe Suite, E-mail marketing platforms, etc.)
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in strength in diversity.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States of America.