Law Firm Receptionist
Provide reception and administrative functions supporting all departments of the data privacy practice.
- Handle administrative/secretarial tasks for litigation, operations and management departments.
- Perform special projects on an as needed basis.
- Work as a team player and effectively communicate and support all members of the Firm.
- Assist other team members with workload balancing.
- Screen, greet and announce visitors, assist them with our sign-in process.
- Answer phones and transfer calls appropriately.
- Receive packages and mail, distribute accordingly.
- Assist with preparation of packages and scheduling pick-ups.
- Exercise good judgement in escalating potential issues to management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have highest integrity, including ability to treat confidential information appropriately.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of legal terminology.
- ProLaw experience a plus.
- Excellent typing skills, formatting and accuracy are very important.
- Great attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook emails, calendaring, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment (laptop, printers, copiers, scanners, etc.)
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- 3-6 years’ experience working in a law firm required.
Please submit a resume and summary of interest to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers competitive salary.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.