As a Partner at Mullen Coughlin, Alexandra Belton focuses her practice exclusively on Data Privacy and Network Security. Ms. Belton works with her clients through all aspects of data security preparedness, event response, and regulatory investigation and inquiry. When a data security event occurs, she assists clients in determining the nature and scope of the incident, identifying potentially affected populations, and ensuring compliance with applicable state, federal, and international regulatory obligations. As a former Assistant District Attorney, Ms. Belton draws on her experience working with law enforcement, as well as investigating and litigating criminal cases, to guide her clients through data security event investigation and response.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
Has presented with and to brokers from:
- “Contract Review”, Live Presenter, Continuing Legal Education, Wayne, PA. October 31, 2018
- Marsh/ FINPRO Power & Utility Cyber Conference, Presenter, Cyber Incident Response/The Ransomware Scenario, New York, NY, October 22, 2018
- National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds (NCIGF) Fall Workshop, Presenter, Cyber Liability: The Claim Perspective, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 3-4, 2018
- “GDPR”, The Conference Board, HR M&A Council Meeting, Panelist, IMB Learning Center, Armonk, NY, May 15, 2018
- “Canada’s Digital Privacy Act”, Live Presenter, Continuing Legal Education, Wayne, PA, December 13, 2017