In collaboration with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the Small Business Digital Alliance (SBDA), the Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA) and the Cyber Readiness Institute (CRI), Cyber Insurance Day provides awareness around cyber risk, cyber insurance and cybersecurity for insurance agents/brokers and small- and medium-sized enterprise (SMEs).
Jennifer joins other cyber industry speakers for an engaging discussion about the state of the cyber insurance market and how business and individuals can better protect themselves from a data privacy and security incident.
Other speakers include:
– Cassius Butts, Former Regional SBA Administrator;
– Karen Evans, Managing Director – CRI;
– Kiersten Todt, Chief of Staff – U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
– Liz Fairchild, Executive Director – Business Forward;
– Michael Daniel, President & CEO – CTA;
– Phil Reitinger, President & CEO – Global Cyber Alliance;
– Sean Kevelighan, CEO – Insurance Information Institute; and
– Vincent Voci, VP of Cyber Policy and Operations – U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Find more information here.