Gregory Bautista is a Partner at Mullen Coughlin and an experienced cybersecurity attorney and civil litigator. Mr. Bautista specializes in data privacy incident response and brings extensive experience counseling clients in both large and small organizations including large financial institutions, healthcare, e-commerce, public utilities, education and non-profits. With deep knowledge about the unique and evolving cybersecurity landscape, Mr. Bautista advises clients on data privacy and cybersecurity incident response providing informed and effective guidance to clients so they can understand the scope of their situation and navigate forensic investigations and efficiently handle regulatory compliance.
Mr. Bautista is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) and has represented numerous clients at both the state and federal level.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
- “Cybersecurity Training for Executives,” Massachusetts Mayors’ Association’s December Conference, Chatham, MA, December 8, 2021
- “Proactive Cyber Security Risk Mitigation Strategies,” NCPERS Fall Conference, Scottsdale, AZ, September 26, 2021
- “Strategies for Securing Your Law Firm and Vendors Post Solar Winds,” Lexeprint, Inc., Virtual, April 14, 2021
- “Preventing and Responding to Ransomware Attacks,” Argosy Capital, Virtual, April, 13, 2021
- “Cybersecurity: What Municipalities Need to Know Now,” Massachusetts Municipal Association’s 2020 Annual Meeting and Tradeshow, Boston, MA, January, 2020
- “GDPR Update,” NetDiligence, Santa Monica, CA, October 2019
- “Applying E-Discovery and Forensic Techniques to Incident Response,” NetDiligence, Philadelphia, PA, June 2019
- “Ransomware Trends, Incident Response Overview and Preventative Best Practices,” Westlaw Today – Data Privacy, May 19, 2021 (PDF)