Mullen Coughlin Partner Paul McGurkin joins Brown & Brown Insurance of Pennsylvania (Brown & Brown) for a webinar on Tuesday, July 13 at 2:00 pm – We Are Under a Cyber Attack: How to Prevent From Becoming a Victim.
In this webinar, Paul joins a panel of cybersecurity and cyber insurance professionals to discuss:
· Security applications that should be installed on your devices;
· How to educate yourself and your team in order to reduce risk;
· The ever-changing cyber insurance market and what should be included in a cyber insurance policy;
· Legal actions that can be taken should you become a victim of a cyber attack; and
· Additional steps to take if you’ve been compromised.
Rob Heller, Brown & Brown’s President, will moderate the panel of Paul, Brandon Settle (Senior Cyber Specialist – Brown & Brown) and John Dolmetsch (CIO – BIG Wireless).
For more information, and to register, please visit Brown & Brown’s event website.