Work as part of a cohesive administrative team to support Partner and Associate attorneys in our data privacy practice. This position will work full-time and will have the option (voluntary) to work paid on-call shifts evening and weekend.
- Maintain complex calendars.
- Directly communicate with internal and external customers.
- Intake new cases, open and close files.
- Critical, deadline driven management of case work.
- Draft and finalize deadline driven responses to regulatory agencies.
- Draft and finalize professional correspondence.
- Triage email communications.
- Electronic filing of documents and electronic communications.
- Collaborate and support the team to provide responsive customer service.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare expense reimbursement reports for submission.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with demanding time frames in an interrupt-driven work environment.
- Working understanding of databases.
- Strong, accurate typing and formatting skills.
- Must be highly organized with a desire to learn and apply new concepts/skills on a continual basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Effective time management skills to balance workload of partner and associate attorneys, efficiently prioritizing requests.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with team members.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- ProLaw experience, a plus.
- Nuance experience, a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); Outlook for calendaring meetings, events, etc. Ability to learn and use other applications, such as ProLaw.
- Ability to adhere to standardized inter-department processes efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image.
- Must have highest integrity, including the ability to treat confidential information appropriately.
Please submit your resume and a short summary about why you’re interested in the role to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers competitive salary.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.