Mullen Coughlin is a highly successful, fast growing niche law firm focused exclusively on counseling organizations in the context of data privacy, including incident response, regulatory investigation, single-plaintiff and class action litigation compliance. Committed to rapid incident response to incoming client calls, we thrive in a high energy, close-knit, and upbeat office culture. The Firm pays very competitively in the market and offers a full benefit package, including accrued time off, paid maternity and paternity leave, and a generous 401(k) program. At its new location, 426 West Lancaster Avenue, Devon, PA, Mullen Coughlin’s home office is over fifty-six thousand square feet, boasting the latest in technology and security, accommodating the projected continued growth of the firm, and providing all Mullen Coughlin employees access to amenities and resources to further their professional careers, as well as their health and well-being. We are currently seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our growing team.
Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00PM (including 1-hour lunch break) with flexibility to work later hours as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain complex calendars and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Directly communicate with internal and external customers via e-mail, phone and in-person.
- Intake new cases, open and close files according to strict guidelines.
- Draft and finalize deadline driven responses to regulatory agencies and other professional correspondence.
- Draft and finalize professional correspondence.
- Triage email communications.
- Electronic filing of documents and electronic communications.
- Collaborate with and support the team to provide responsive customer service.
- Prepare expense reimbursement reports.
- Participate in paid on-call program from home.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- College degree or acceptable combination of education and experience in office/corporate setting.
- Experience multi-tasking in highly demanding, interruption-driven work environment.
- Strong, accurate typing and formatting skills.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Strong time management including effective prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and critical thinking skills with ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- ProLaw experience, a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in current business software applications, including MS Office and ability to learn and use other applications, such as ProLaw.
- Ability to adhere to standardized inter-department processes efficiently and accurately.
- Discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
To be considered, applicants should submit a resume and short summary about why you’re interested in the role to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in strength in diversity.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the United States of America.