Work under the supervision of a partner or associate to provide legal counsel to organizations investigating and responding to data privacy and cyber security incidents.
- Respond to continual flow of incoming cases and speak with clients primarily through phone conversations to understand the issue and scope of the situation.
- Establish information needed to investigate the case; communicate to regulatory and law enforcement agencies as needed; and advise clients about privacy and confidentiality while the incident is investigated.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to provide crisis management support to clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-6 years of insurance, civil, criminal, governmental, or in-house experience.
- Healthcare, regulatory compliance, or class action experience, a plus.
- Exceptional analytic, writing, communication, organization, and preparation skills with a very focused attention to detail.
- Ability to independently maintain own caseload.
- Willingness and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Common sense, maturity, and professionalism.
- Membership in good standing to the Pennsylvania Bar.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, professional writing sample and compensation expectations to .
Mullen Coughlin is an Equal Opportunity Employee and offers competitive salary.
Mullen Coughlin is not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States of America.